Convergent is a leader in the digital media space. We create location-based digital experiences for end-users and are an industry-leader in the development of results driven solutions for businesses nationwide. We provide 24/7 support to media devices and can accommodate the hardware, software, and the development of creative content, while managing the players and content distribution.
Summary: Create dynamic and interactive material for our content needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
· Integrates content assets onto specific media players and/or delivery modes
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
· Must be a current student or recent graduate in a related field
· Must be highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, and possess a strong work-ethic
· Proficient in a MAC environment and prefer an understanding of Adobe products
· Must be creative and results oriented
· Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Able to work independently and as part of a team; work well under deadlines
· Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and visual)
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Self-starter who can find and resolve issues as they are identified
· Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization
Must be detail oriented and have a strong aptitude to learn various business software applications and technology solutions
Convergent Media Systems and Ballantyne Strong, Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. This organization participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment criminal history background checks and drug screens.
To apply for this job please visit www.convergent.com.