Convergent is a leader in the digital media space. We create location-based digital experiences for end-users and are an industry-leader in the development of results driven solutions for businesses nationwide. We provide 24/7 support to media devices and can accommodate the hardware, software, and the development of creative content, while managing the players and content distribution.
Assist in creating a smooth overall content team workflow through a variety of assignments, including but not limited to setting up player/screen configurations to test designs, organizing storage, archiving files, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Content archiving
· Asset organization
· Asset trafficking
· Creative and video equipment management
· Assist in configuration of creative environment
· Translate requests into specific scope of work needed to be a productive part of content development team workflow
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
· Must be a current student or recent graduate in a related field
· Must be highly organized, capable of multi-tasking, and possess a strong work-ethic
· Proficient in a MAC environment and prefer an understanding of Adobe products
· Must be creative and results oriented
· Self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with individuals at all levels
· Must have strong attention to detail
· Able to work independently and as part of a team; work well under deadlines
· Excellent communications skills (verbal, written and visual)
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Self-starter who can find and resolve issues as they are identified
· Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization
Must be detail oriented and have a strong aptitude to learn various business software applications and technology solutions
Convergent Media Systems and Ballantyne Strong, Inc. are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. This organization participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment criminal history background checks and drug screens.
To apply for this job please visit www.convergent.com.