Revolutionize the digital media industry with Convergent Media Systems.
We are a dynamic workforce looking for a highly motivated Salesforce Administrator who is excited to enhance business processes, design and build solutions and is not afraid of a challenge. We deploy, manage and service thousands of devices, as well as hundreds of networks and millions of digital experiences every day.
We understand how critical each element of our solution is and our clients depend on us to consistently deliver and support the complete experience. A successful applicant will be team-oriented, flexible and innovative. We foster a culture of excellence, motivated by growth and accountability. We are the future of digital media. Do you have what it takes to be a part this team?
Types of projects underway:
- Customer self-service applications that allow customers more flexibility
- Data Analytics
- Advanced Digital Signage Monitoring
Some of the challenges to tackle:
- Leading projects in a dynamic environment that is growing quickly
- Help grow the business through innovative solutions
Things that make this place awesome:
- Great compensation, benefits, and workplace
- In-office and at-home work flexibility
- Work with industry experts
- Use the latest technologies in digital media
What you will do:
- Work with stakeholders to insure applications meet client needs
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards and supporting process flows.
- Manage and coordinate the testing process, create test cases and establish protocols and appropriate environments.
- Manage user setup, records, profiles and roles to ensure accuracy of data.
- Provide end-user training and technical support as needed.
- Create and document application requirements.
- Identify, recommend and track opportunities for process and operational improvements.
Job Requirements. What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce administration.
- ADM-201 or ADM-211 Salesforce Certification
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools.
- Experience documenting and analyzing sales processes, procedures and policies.
- Ability to create objects and custom workflows.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical issues and resolve problems.
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning and report creation.
Convergent is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. This organization participates in E-Verify and conducts pre-employment criminal history background checks and drug screens.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.