At Convergent, we are a highly motivated value-based organization operating in a nimble environment. Focused on creating a hard-working culture, we challenge inspired and driven people to take smart risks.
Our core business is focused on the deployment, management and service of thousands of devices, as well as hundreds of networks and millions of location-based digital experiences every day.
We are revolutionizing the future of digital media. Do you have what it takes to be a part our team?
Here’s the role you’ll play:
Our Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. You will be responsible for driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of both the pre- and post-sales process and assist with demonstrations, general product support and education for potential and existing customers. You will also work in conjunction with our awesome team of Regional Channel Mangers as the key technical adviser and product advocate for products.
Here’s what you need to make the cut:
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in channel sales recommended.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written) including interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales oriented presentations.
- Ability to successfully interface with a wide range of personnel within the organization.
- This position will require travel
Here’s what makes us so great:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A fun environment that fosters energy, creativity and results
- Highly collaborative and flexible working environment
- High-caliber partnerships and on-going opportunities to work with industry leaders and experts
- We invest in, and use, the latest technologies
Still don’t believe us? Check out our website to see how we are revolutionizing the future at www.convergent.com
Convergent is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. This organization participates in eVerify and conducts pre-employment criminal history background checks and drug screens.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.